[Building Sakai] Working toward a Message and Forums Release

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Mon Nov 2 08:47:13 PST 2009

Hi Megan,

These are all great improvements for the Messages & Forums tool. One
issue that we continually see in bug reports is the lack of text-length
validation in titles and textareas. This shows up in emailed bug reports
as fatal data truncation errors. I have just added a patch to the
first-reported issue at

<http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-10503>
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-10503

Can we add this item to the list of items under consideration?

Thanks,

Sam