[Building Sakai] Course Management API

David Horwitz david.horwitz at uct.ac.za
Mon Nov 2 01:46:40 PST 2009

Hi Sam,

That's one step, what you need to do now is tell maven that that module
of your tool needs the coursemanagement api. So in the module for the
part of your tool that uses the API open the pom and in the
<dependencies> section add:

<dependency>
<groupId>org.sakaiproject</groupId>
<artifactId>sakai-coursemanagement-api</artifactId>
</dependency>

regards

David