[Building Sakai] update ehcahce to 1.5.0?

Cris J Holdorph holdorph at unicon.net
Sun Nov 1 21:14:37 PST 2009

I've heard there are some interesting behavior (problems?) with 1.6 due
a switch toe java.util.logging instead of log4j.  Seems to play havoc
with classloaders according to a fellow uPortal developer who was trying
to upgrade uPortal's use of ehcache.

Something worth checking on, before you invest too much work in changing
something in kernel.

---- Cris J H