[Building Sakai] New tool- Mvn deploy- Build failure

Aaron Zeckoski aaronz at vt.edu
Sun May 31 03:43:37 PDT 2009

It looks to me likw xsdlib is either here:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/xsdlib/xsdlib/20030225/xsdlib-20030225.jar
or here:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/sun/msv/datatype/xsd/xsdlib/20060615/xsdlib-20060615.jar
(there may be other locations)

If you use the newer one then the maven stuff would look like:
           <dependency>
                 <groupId>com.sun.msv.datatype.xsd</groupId>
                 <artifactId>xsdlib</artifactId>
                 <version>20060615</version>
             </dependency>

Hope this helps
-AZ

On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 9:38 AM,  <m_yaghmaie at modares.ac.ir> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have to add some JARs to my tool. I have installed all of them in the
> maven repository. I also added the dependencies in pom.xml file using:
>           <dependency>
>                 <artifactId>xsdlib</artifactId>
>                 <groupId>com.sun</groupId>
>                 <version>[1.0]</version>
>             </dependency>
>
> When I want to build and deploy my tool using mvn install sakai:deploy, I
> get build failure error because the classes added as a JAR file are not
> recognized by compiler.
> I should add that deploying the tool was done successfully before I had to
> add JAR files to my tool.
> Thnx, Mak

Aaron Zeckoski (aaronz at vt.edu)
Senior Research Engineer - CARET - Cambridge University
https://twitter.com/azeckoski - http://www.linkedin.com/in/azeckoski
http://aaronz-sakai.blogspot.com/ -
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/confluence/display/~aaronz/