[Building Sakai] trunk again

Charles Hedrick hedrick at rutgers.edu
Fri May 29 15:01:27 PDT 2009

Well, it looks like no recent trunk version works. In case someone
wants to know: I just checked code into dav, in both 2.6.x and trunk.
I tested both, but I tested trunk by loading the trunk version of dav
into 2.6.x. A purist might say that I should check it in an actual
trunk build. Unfortunately I can't get one to build and start.

Perhaps we could modify the 4 hour build scripts so that if it
actually starts it saves the svn revision number someplace. Then I
could check someplace in source.sakaiproject.org and see the most
recent version that is known to build and start.