[Building Sakai] turn it in integration / iparadigm

John A. Lewis jlewis at unicon.net
Thu May 28 11:31:11 PDT 2009

Adam,

We did some work months ago with iParadigm on the plan for how to
implement full integration of TurnItIn with the Sakai Assignments tool.
The resulting materials are in Confluence:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/confluence/x/AoCeAQ

Subsequently, iParadigm reconsidered their plan and wanted to target the
Assigments 2 tool under development at Indiana.  I am not aware of any
forward progress since then.  Perhaps once Assigments 2 finishes its
pilot phase at Indiana over the summer, they will be ready to proceed.

You might want to contact David Wu at iParadigm directly to talk more
about your interests in this area -- I'm sure he'd be interested to hear
from you.  I've copied him on this email.

John

Adam Marshall wrote:
I remember reading a while ago that iparadigm were going to implement full
integration with the Turn-it-in plagiarism detection service. Has anything
happened with this?

Adam