[Building Sakai] [DG: Teaching & Learning] Interface Mock-Ups In Sakai

Nate Angell nate.angell at rsmart.com
Sun May 24 08:58:44 PDT 2009

John is right. rSmart has integrated the Icodeon SCORM player in Sakai
2.5-2.6, but we have not yet taken the steps to complete gradebook or
tests & quizzes integration.

We are definitely interested in contributing the code to the
community...our default position ;)

We want to get some experience with it before contributing and have
some clients interested. If there's someone in the community who wants
to license Icodeon for themselves and is interested in beta testing
the integration, let me know and we should be able to work that out.

--
Nate Angell
Client Evangelist