[Building Sakai] Question in creating new course site

Phuc Bui phucbui2006 at yahoo.com.vn
Thu May 21 07:56:47 PDT 2009

Dear,

I have managed the Academic term problem by inserting data into
CM_ACADEMIC_SESSION_T

But how about the data for subject, course, and section. I have to select
'Still cannot find your course/section' every time I create a course site.

So, can you tell me how to set data for these dropdown list ?

Thanks,

Phuc Bui