[Building Sakai] is there any tool like Subject in sakai??

Steve Swinsburg s.swinsburg at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed May 20 02:19:31 PDT 2009

I assume from your original question you have multiple groups of
people that you want to add to one course site.
For example Chemistry 101, Physics 101 and Botany 101 you want to add
to one site called Science 101.

If so, you could setup a section or group for each of Chemistry,
physics and Botany with the appropriate students in each.

Then, in certain tools you can make things available to only specific
groups, for instance a folder of resources you might want only
available to the Chemistry people, or a Forum only available for the
Physics people.

For sections see the Sections tool, for Groups see Site Info > Manage
Groups.

cheers,
Steve

---