[Building Sakai] CAS for Sakai

SOO KIM kimsooil at bu.edu
Tue May 19 22:55:32 PDT 2009

CAS server is not bundled with a Sakai. You may need to set up the cas
server either seperately on the other server (recommended since Sakai
requires many resources) or together with the same server which Sakai is
running.

See the following links for how to configure CAS server.

http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/CASUM/CAS+Quickly+(LDAP%2C+Windows%2C+Apache+Directory+Server)
http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/CASUM/Demo

SOO IL KIM
http://www.linkedin.com/in/kimsooil