[Building Sakai] take the value of site_id

menjuanpablo menjuanpablo at gmail.com
Tue May 19 16:19:58 PDT 2009

my externallogicimpl is

public class ExternalLogicImpl implements ExternalLogic {

	private static Log log = LogFactory.getLog(ExternalLogicImpl.class);

	private FunctionManager functionManager;
	public void setFunctionManager(FunctionManager functionManager) {
		this.functionManager = functionManager;
	}

	private ToolManager toolManager;
	public void setToolManager(ToolManager toolManager) {
		this.toolManager = toolManager;
	}
	public String getCurrentSiteId(){
		return toolManager.getCurrentPlacement().getContext();
		}
i take the toolManager defined above, but i don't know if this function is
ok, actually i don't know if this toolManager is ok