[Building Sakai] take the value of site_id

menjuanpablo menjuanpablo at gmail.com
Tue May 19 16:01:57 PDT 2009

Hi,
in the externallogicimpl i created this function
                public String getCurrentSiteId(){
		     return toolManager.getCurrentPlacement().getContext();
		}
and in my jsp page i created a externallogicimpl objetc to show the siteid

   <%! String aaa;
        ExternalLogicImpl eli=new ExternalLogicImpl();%>
   <% aaa = eli.getCurrentSiteId(); %>
   <%=aaa %>
but, when I build and run tool in sakai this generated a error.
I'm doing well?