[Building Sakai] problem with bean

yolima u yolimita.uribe at gmail.com
Tue May 19 15:27:17 PDT 2009

hi all,

i have a new problem ...
i'm working with a new tool with spring jdbc, and when i ref the class of my
bean to my principal classes (org.sakaiproject.metodologiagrw.model.class),
the tool works ok, but i don't want to have the function of insert into the
data base in this class, so i put this functions in another class in
org.sakaiproject.metodologiagrw.logic.class, and ref the class of my bean to
this new class, but it didn't work, then i put it in
org.sakaiproject.metodologiagrw.tool.class and it didn't work. Just work
with the bean's class ref to org.sakaiproject.metodologiagrw.model.class

this is my bean:

<bean id="OBJGENERAL"
		class="org.sakaiproject.metodologiagrw.model.OBJGENERAL">
		<property name="dataSource" ref="javax.sql.DataSource" />
	</bean>

i don't know what it's the problem

what have i to do for my bean works with the class in the impl package or
tool package?