[Building Sakai] FW: Interface/integration

Steve Swinsburg s.swinsburg at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue May 19 13:41:35 PDT 2009

Hi Faust,

I had a look at the WebAssign connector for Blackboard a little while
ago and it was a webapp (in JSP) that communicates with WebAssign via
web services. It's not that complicated and I think would be a fairly
simple integration. I discussed this with another institution using
Sakai that were interested in doing the same thing so hopefully they
will get back to you on this.

cheers,
Steve