[Building Sakai] Limit tools in Sakai

Sean Keesler sean at keesler.org
Tue May 19 06:56:14 PDT 2009

The sakai_tool.doc file in the references directory describes how the
tool.xml file for each tool defines which "categories" (site types)
get to pick the tool in Worksite Setup.

"The categories  “course”, “project”, and “myworkspace” are for making
the tool available for users in Charon course sites, project sites,
and workspace sites respectively.  For example, some tools may be
intended only in a course and project sites, while others may be
intended only for workspace sites."

Sean