[Building Sakai] Integrating Sakai into another portal

Phuc Bui phucbui2006 at yahoo.com.vn
Mon May 18 19:29:41 PDT 2009

Dear all,

Is there anybody having experience on integrating Sakai into Liferay portal
(or other portals)?

Earlier, they used WSRP to do that. But after WSRP version for Sakai 2.1, it
seems they do not support WSRP producer for Sakai later version ?

Now I think using CAS for Single Sign On is possible way, isn't it ? (I have
used OpenSSO for Single Sign On to Liferay before, but Sakai does not
support it, so I think CAS is better)

I would like to ask you for experiences, because I am a greenhorn in this
field J

Thanks,

Phuc Bui