[Building Sakai] Melete - editor problem

Rashmi Maheshwari rashmi at etudes.org
Mon May 18 10:20:17 PDT 2009

Hi Phuc Bui,
Check the preferences set for this user in the table MELETE_USER_PREFERENCE.

select mu.editor_choice from melete_user_preference mu where mu.user_id
= xxxx;

When you removed the line melete.wysiwyg.editor=Sferyx Editor, did you
adjust
melete.wysiwyg.editor.count=2
melete.wysiwyg.editor1=Sferyx Editor
melete.wysiwyg.editor2=FCK Editor

Either remove this whole block or change the values.

thanks,
Rashmi
Melete Team

Phuc Bui wrote:

> Dear Mallika,
>
> As I have told before in this topic, earlier I've tried the sferyx
> editor and a user have used it to create a lesson, that worked.
>
> But now, I have removed this editor and also this line
> "melete.wysiwyg.editor=Sferyx Editor" and the problem happened.
>
> But that's strange, just that user cannot use the default editor
> (FCK). I've tried other users, they all can build the lesson with FCK
> editor (after I remove sferyx)
>
> To me, I think the problem happened because that user had been created
> before I installed Melete tool J or he have used Sferyx to build
> lesson, so he got problem to return to FCK?
>
> Or I have to clean somewhere else besides melete.wysiwyg.editor=Sferyx
> Editor?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Phuc Bui

Rashmi Maheshwari