[Building Sakai] Melete - editor problem

Mallika mallika at etudes.org
Mon May 18 09:49:46 PDT 2009

Phuc,

I don't think having created the user before Melete being installed has
anything to do with it. It appears that realms are set up correctly too. Do
you have a clustered environment ie..do you have multiple tomcats running?
Have you restarted all the tomcats since you made the changes in
sakai.properties?

Thanks,
Mallika

  _____