[Building Sakai] Change the wiki ?

Kevin P. Foote kpfoote at iup.edu
Fri May 15 12:46:58 PDT 2009

On a side note :-)
This would be pretty fun to try and futz with.

Getting Sakai to run in caucho's Resin app server with Quercus the php engine
enabled ;-)

http://caucho.com/
http://caucho.com/resin-3.0/
http://caucho.com/resin-3.0/quercus/index.xtp

------
thanks
  kevin.foote

On Sat, 16 May 2009, Mike Ozornin wrote:

-> Good evening.
->
-> As I've understood, PmWiki is written using PHP, so it's impossible to
-> change Sakai wiki to PmWiki without a lot of PHP-Sakai integration
-> code.
->
-> Maybe migration content from PmWiki to Sakai wiki (or additional
-> change of wiki syntax to PmWikiSyntax) will be good enough?
->