[Building Sakai] JDBC Spring Framework

menjuanpablo menjuanpablo at gmail.com
Thu May 14 15:23:34 PDT 2009

hi,

I'm trying to do persistence with JDBC Spring Framework like JDBC in Sakai'
page said, but it generated a error :

public void Llenar (){
	   Connection conn = dataSource.getConnection(); -->THIS PART HAVE AN
ERROR: SQLEXCEPTION, I SAW ON INTERNET AND SAY THAT THIS ERROR IT'S FOR
ACCESS TO THE DATABASE.
	   try {
	       // do things with your connection (select, insert, delete, etc.)
	   } finally {
	       conn.close();
	   }
	 }

the question is, have i to do something for to do the connection in
eclipse?, or have i to do something else?