[Building Sakai] [Using Sakai] Large Scale Quizzing

Luke Fernandez luke.fernandez at gmail.com
Wed May 13 09:29:25 PDT 2009

Just for clarification was the recent wired campus article about the
eval challenges at Michigan associated with the use of the evaluation
system tool?  Or was it something else?

http://chronicle.com/wiredcampus/article/3734/umich-online-teaching-evaluation-system-fails

Is there a way in a technical nutshell to describe what the challenge
was? (e.g. load 'cuz of an unoptimized query, etc.?)

Luke