[Building Sakai] about insert data in the database

yolima u yolimita.uribe at gmail.com
Wed May 13 07:22:35 PDT 2009

hi, thanks for your answer. this is my problem:
i'm doing my *.hmb.xml for create the tables into database, but sakai
doesn't create the tables with relationships. I mean, when i do files
*.hbm.xml with relationship (many-to-one and set), sakai doesn't create the
tables. if i do the *.hbm.xml flies without relationships, sakai creates the
tables. I have tried to do the relationships to many different way. with
just bidirectional relationships, or just unidirectional relationships, or
both, with different examples of tutorials and books and i generated the
database manually and with hibernate tools i generated the *.hbm.xml files,
and i have put this files in hibernate forums and they told me that the
files *.hbm.xml are ok, but sakai doesn't create the tables. So, my question
is, if i can use hibernate without have this *.hbm.xml files or with the
files that i have, or if i have to this of other way

thanks