[Building Sakai] code forum

Steve Swinsburg s.swinsburg at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed May 13 01:17:12 PDT 2009

What information do you need from the Forum tool? Do you need to know
how to make calls to it's API so you can create Forums from your tool
etc, or do you want to link your Hibernate mapping to the Forum's? If
the mapping, let us know what you need to link up and we can advise
how to proceed.

cheers,
Steve