[Building Sakai] new jsp

Robert E. Long, MA relong at vmaile.svsu.edu
Tue May 12 11:44:46 PDT 2009

Ensure you are linking to the needed JavaScript file (headscripts.js) in your <head>:

<script src="/library/js/headscripts.js" language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript"></script>

Here is another page that will give you some info on creating a Sakai tool:

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:iJFrIRKzFx4J:www.quasar.ualberta.ca/sakai/sakai_tool.doc&cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Pay attention to the "Tool-Portal Cooperation in HTML Generation" section. This will give you some more insight into what it takes to have a fully functioning Sakai tool. You may want to read the entire document, though I can't vouch for how up-to-date and/or accurate it is, since it is from July 2005...

--Bob