[Building Sakai] Bug Report handling

Stephen Marquard stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Tue May 12 08:37:27 PDT 2009

We have a set of scripts that will put them into a database for you (outside Sakai) and rank them by user impact:

http://source.cet.uct.ac.za/svn/sakai/dashboard/bugs/

The starting page the results looks like this: https://vula.uct.ac.za/mrtg/bug-summary.html

Cheers
Stephen

>>> <branden at uwindsor.ca> 05/12/09 5:22 PM >>>
Hi everyone,

How are you handling bug reports? Ours go to an administrative email
inbox, and I'm wondering if there are other methods of managing them. I
imagine there is a handler that can be implemented differently in the
sakai framework, does anyone have any creative solutions for this in a
repository somewhere?

Branden Visser
LMS Application Programmer - Information Systems Services
Information Technology Services
University of Windsor