[Building Sakai] Full JSP CRUD tool

Steve Swinsburg s.swinsburg at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon May 11 12:50:25 PDT 2009

What version EntityBroker did you specify in the pom? Since you
haven't made any other changes, then you could just start over and
create an app using the App Builder but with the EntityBroker checkbox
unchecked. It's pretty easy to add EntityBroker to an app afterwards.
Still tell the versions though so we can find the issue and fix it.

cheers,
Steve

---
Steve Swinsburg