[Building Sakai] Melete - Export to SCORM 2004 ERROR

Mallika M Thoppay mallika at etudes.org
Mon May 11 09:51:27 PDT 2009

Phuc,

SCORM2004base.zip is a file that is present in the system, it is not created
by Melete. It comes as part of the Melete install. You will need to ensure
that this step from the readme was followed correctly:

2. Configuring Melete 2.6

  2.1 Packagingdir settings

	The dependency files for the export process are in the
/var/melete/packagefiles directory in the Melete source code.
    Copy the /var directory and its contents into a directory.

	Eg. If you are on unix/linux, and your packaging directory path is
/var/melete/packagefiles, specify this in the following manner in web.xml

        <!-- Settings for packaging directory -->
        <context-param>
		     <param-name>packagingdir</param-name>
		     <param-value>/var/melete/packagefiles</param-value>
	      </context-param>

Look in \var\melete\packagefiles\packagefilesscorm\ and check to see if
SCORM2004base.zip exists there.

Thanks,
Mallika

Mallika M Thoppay