[Building Sakai] Resubmision problem with Assignment Tool at sakai2-6

Liu, Peter guangzheng.liu at yale.edu
Fri May 8 07:45:02 PDT 2009

I have tested this issue on http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org:8082/portal/
Server and almost get the same problems.

I have created the same test scenario as my previous email below.

(1)The first problem is that the student can only submit once now even with resubmission 2 times permission setting. This is a little different from sakai-2-6-x problem
(2) The second issue is the same as for sakai-2-6-x. After instructor has returned back to student with 1 time resubmission, the student can resubmit it back unlimited.

Does anyone notice this issue too?

Thanks!
Peter Liu