[Building Sakai] Sakai benefit ???

Kevin P. Foote kpfoote at iup.edu
Thu May 7 07:08:32 PDT 2009

Some links on confluence not sure if edutools has this up yet..

http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/confluence/display/MGT/EduTools+-+Sakai+2.5

http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/confluence/display/MGT/EduTools

My take from running both .. Some what opinionated. ;-)

Sakai is where innovation is happening in the vle. Moodle seems to be
trying to get the scripts to work together nicely in a secure manner
which no one can agree on ;-)  (hope i didnt step on any toes)

------
thanks
  kevin.foote