[Building Sakai] Gradebook Options not visible under Tests & Quizzes Settings

Doreen Minich DMinich at messiah.edu
Wed May 6 07:02:10 PDT 2009

We have something that seems rather odd happening here.  When a Faculty
member views the Tests & Quizzess Settings and accesses the grading tab the
"Gradebook Options" section is not visible.  They see "Students' Identities"
and "Recorded Score If Multiple Submissions per User"  (Attached)  I thought
it might be related to the Type of assessment they select but it spans
types.  The odd part is in some assessments we see all three options under
grading others we do not.  Has anyone had to deal with this?

Image 1.jpg - What we see

Image 2.jpg - What we should see (I think)