[Building Sakai] Adding Gradebook to New site issue

Steve Swinsburg s.swinsburg at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed May 6 06:53:28 PDT 2009

Hi Gopal,

As per Michelles suggestion, the error you are getting is when you
have the Gradebook in a site, but no corresponding mapping in the
database table GB_GRADEBOOK_T. So clicking on the gradebook in a site
throws the exception. I just confirmed that by adding the Gradebook to
a site, then changing the GRADEBOOK_UID in the database to something
different.

Remove the gradebook from the site (Site Info > Edit Tools). Save.
Then add the Gradebook back in to the site and it will work again.

cheers,
Steve

---
Steve Swinsburg