[Building Sakai] Merge Patch to Sakai Provider

Steve Swinsburg s.swinsburg at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed May 6 03:04:03 PDT 2009

Hi,

best to post this to the main mailing list. There were some replies to
your earlier request as well:

With a quick search, I found "Liferay + CAS integration": http://www.liferay.com/web/guest/community/wiki/-/wiki/Main/Single+SignOn+-+Integrating+Liferay+With+CAS+Server

SOO IL KIM

Since OpenSSO can set "REMOTE_USER":

http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/820-5816/gawim?a=view

and seems to have web.xml servlet filter capabilities:

http://developers.sun.com/identity/reference/techart/policyagents.html

you should be able to follow a the CAS instructions, substituting
the the CAS-specific stuff for OpenSSO stuff. For example, you
do NOT want to use the <filter-mapping> code in the OpenSSO
example.

Seth

If you can use CAS (http://www.jasig.org/cas) then there is a guide
here: