[Building Sakai] Personnel assigned to Sakai - poll

Casey Dunn caseyd.stan at gmail.com
Tue May 5 21:39:37 PDT 2009

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 4:47 PM, Joshua Swink <joshua.swink at gmail.com> wrote:

> That's a great resource. I'm hoping to find out about the numbers and
> roles of personnel who are assigned to support Sakai as well.
>
> Josh

when using that source it may be a good idea to cross reference
the SVN commit list for counts of individual commiters. ( hmm,
probably also JIRA record creators )

Institutions which are more active in Sakai may well have a higher
ratio than those implementing the results.

given that ratio your own organization can gauge its level of intent
against the recorded commitment of other organizations.