[Building Sakai] Merge Patch to Sakai Provider

queo1987 queo1987 at gmail.com
Tue May 5 20:01:24 PDT 2009

Hi all,
I have downloaded GNU-Win32 Binnary and set environment var to bin
directory.
Then I run with command "patch -p0 --dry-run -i SAK-14618.patch" (I replace
"<" by "-i")
This is report error:
Then I rebuild provider and run server tomcat.
Each user in ldap still has permission "register" But I still not see any
user in user's admin tool.
Please help me
Thank a lot

http://www.nabble.com/file/p23399245/Error.doc Error.doc