[Building Sakai] Sakai 2.6 - email notification problem when we upload the files in drop box

Kimberly Ma this4it at gmail.com
Tue May 5 12:33:45 PDT 2009

Hi, Dear Folks,
We are testing/debugging the functionality of drop box in Sakai 2.6. I
noticed that no matter we checked the checkbox of email notification to
instructors/ student or not when we upload files, there was absolutely no
email sent out what so ever. And there was no message in the log file
(catalina.out) which indicated the email was sent or email was not sent. I
also looked at the resource setting of the site(only has dropbox tool), no
checkbox/option to select  for high/low/no priority. No entry in the
SAKAI_EVENT_DELAY table.

I am just wondering that anything else we need to turn on to get the email
out, or is it a newly introduced bug ?

Thanks,

Best Regards,

-Kim
Rutgers, OIRT (Office of Instructional and Research Technologies)