[Building Sakai] Merge Patch to Sakai Provider

Steve Swinsburg s.swinsburg at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue May 5 09:24:29 PDT 2009

Hi Quoc,

It might be the formatting of the patch that is the issue. I found this:

http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/patch.htm

On MS-Windows, the patchfile must be a text file, i.e. CR-LF must be
used as line endings. A file with LF may give the error: "Assertion
failed, hunk, file patch.c, line 343," unless the option '--binary' is
given.

I have converted the line endings to Windows format for you and
reattached SAK-14648-win.patch to the Jira issue:
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/jira/browse/SAK-14648

Give that a go.

cheers,
Steve