[Building Sakai] Proposal: create new Jira issue type: proposal

Cris J Holdorph holdorph at unicon.net
Mon May 4 15:27:42 PDT 2009

I could see a slight confusion with respect to voting.

If you reply to a proposal on the email list, you can vote with
something like "+1", "-1" or even "0".

If you look at a proposal in jira you can 'vote' on the jira, but it
only adds your support to the proposal, there is no way to cast a
negative vote.  ("0" votes could simply take the form of a jira comment).

If you believe the voting should still be done on the mailing list, then
I am not sure your suggestion is anything to different then what we're
already doing.

---- Cris J H