[Building Sakai] h:outputLink encoding problem

Yan-hong Lin lyhcode at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 04:17:47 PDT 2009

Hi David,

Thanks for your help,
I think it works.

But there are too many source need to fix.
Include built-in tools and additional tools(like Melete).
And fiexed code will be replaced by new version while system upgration.
I give up after fix 3 source files.

Hope someone help me to find the JSF h:outputLink implementation.
I want to try hack source in this library.

Thanks again.

    Yan-hong Lin