[Building Sakai] CHANGE: Sakai Development Process Webinar Details

Michael Korcuska mkorcuska at sakaifoundation.org
Wed Mar 25 05:26:00 PDT 2009

I will be presenting the new proposed development model for Sakai in a
webinar next Wednesday, March 25th at 12:00 eastern time.

Yesterday I said we would be using a Sakai bridge for voice and an
Adobe Acrobat Connect (formerly Breeze) room for slide sharing.  I've
been advised that we may have issues getting everyone onto the Sakai
bridge (over 25 people are currently  signed up) and that we should
use the audio conferencing built into breeze.  This will also allow
the entire meeting to be recorded.

So, sorry for the last minute change but all you need to do is go to
the following URL:

http://breeze.iu.edu/sakaiprocess/

To hear the audio you will need a speaker or headset. To speak you
will need a microphone. If you don't have a microphone handy there
will be a chat feature that will allow you to pose questions.

Best regards,

Michael

--
Michael Korcuska