[Building Sakai] James configuration

David Horwitz david.horwitz at uct.ac.za
Wed Mar 25 02:06:45 PDT 2009

Hi Michael,

I'm not sure the exact cause of the james issue but with this
configuration we avoid another problem that can occur with outbound
email. This happens in cases where Sakai generates a large volume of
outbound email, if you rely on javax.mail to deliver it to a third party
server you may loose mail if it refuses connection. This way the mail
will always be queued locally and delivered in the next queue run ...