[Building Sakai] Contact all users in Sakai

Daniel Lind daniel.lind at umdac.umu.se
Tue Mar 24 02:40:15 PDT 2009

Thanks Steve!

Then I can conclude that we have three different account types on that
server: guests, internals and externals. I guess the guest classifies as
an internal account, though. Unfortunately not all users are in the LDAP
so we have to check the internal accounts as well.

Du you know the name of the tool for contacting all users from the webb
interface of Sakai? is it a contrib? It would be really great to have
that functionality on the Sakai in production! I'm sure we will come to
situations where we have to contact at least all site owners and it
would be great if we could do it from the web interface.

Regards,
Daniel Lind

Daniel Lind
UMDAC, Umeå universitet