[Building Sakai] farewell for now

John Ellis john.ellis at rsmart.com
Fri Mar 20 09:01:13 PDT 2009

folks,

i am sad to tell you all that i will be leaving rSmart.  i have had a
great time over the past five years getting to work with everyone here.

as many of you may know, i have been dabbling in iPhone application
development over the past year.  i have decided to stop dabbling and
start focusing more time there.  working with sakai and the community
has been great fun, but i think it is time for me to focus on a much
smaller platform ;)

i've made some great friends among you.  i'm also sure we'll be
staying in touch through facebook (search john at dovevalleyapps.com),
twitter (@johnellis) and email.  my new email address is john at dovevalleyapps.com
   please feel free to hit me there at any time.  also, if we're not
already friends on facebook and twitter, please get me there.

John Bush at rSmart will be helping to transition my sakai community
responsibilities.  any questions on those areas should be directed to
him.

thanks again to everyone,

john