[Building Sakai] "My Sites" pulldown overflows

Joshua Swink joshua.swink at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 16:34:29 PDT 2009

We have a number of users whose sites are overflowing in the "My
Sites" pulldown. The list continues down below the bottom of the box,
and some of the sites are not visible (see screenshot).

I realize that they can use the membership tool to access sites, and
they can choose which sites do appear in the My Sites pulldown. But
this is still an unsightly situation that does not impress users.

Are there any improvements in the works for this?

Joshua Swink