[Building Sakai] Biositemaps Beta Release

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Tue Mar 17 07:28:17 PDT 2009

The NIH Biositemap Project is described at http://www.ncbcs.org/biositemaps/
. Biositemaps provide a way for NCIBI to disseminate information about
our tools to a wider audience. Please make sure information for your
tools are up-to-date as follows:

Find and edit your tool using the Biositemaps Editor ( http://ncbolabs-dev1.stanford.edu:8080/biositemap-editor/?file=http://portal.ncibi.org/biositemap.rdf
  )
Select the "Save" option and provide a temporary name
Copy-n-paste the URL of the editted biositemap and email to help at portal.ncibi.org
. We will make sure the published NCIBI Biositemap is updated.

You may also query all biositemaps (not just NCIBI) to compare,
contrast and locate other bioinformatics tools using the Biositemaps
Query ( http://portal.ncibi.org/biositemaps ).  This information is
also available on the Dev Wiki. Comments, questions and suggestions
are also welcome.

Thanks!
- Beth