[Building Sakai] upload question with image

vinoth vinothkumar at latchiya.com
Wed Mar 11 22:21:47 PDT 2009

hi all,

          I am using sakai2.5...I am generating one xml file thro my java code( (i.e Imagequestion.xml) with QTI xml format file) for uploading image with question.. Its generated successfully...after that I import (Imagequestion .xml) file into test&quizzes ..It shows file question with attachment... But It doesnt show my option clearly(multiple choice)...hereby i attached the my xml file and screenshot....can any one help me ?..

 In my screenshot,
 i need radio button option like this
spaceman....but It shows like this
 Click "Browse" to locate your file and then click "Upload" to upload your file.

Model Short Answerspace man(this is my option)

can any one help me?

Regards,
vinoth