[Building Sakai] 2.6 QA Push Needed

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Wed Mar 11 08:16:12 PDT 2009

Adrian and Chris:

This is related to SAK-12995, and I made those commits several days ago.

We found one instance of similar problem here this week. And we don't have
a solution yet.

You might want to try with a new dev environment and see if that helps...

Thanks,

- Zhen

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/confluence/display/QA/2.6.0+Changes

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/confluence/display/QA/2.6.0+Release