[Building Sakai] digest email send time

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Mon Mar 9 14:02:50 PDT 2009

There currently is no way to set a specific time and the issue was
left open. This was discussed back a while ago in
http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/jira/browse/SAK-2217. I believe by
default it will send them 5 minutes after the server starts then every
day within an hour of that time. It looks like you could modify it to
fit your needs in the BaseDigestService.java (email tool) if this was
something you really wanted.