[Building Sakai] Sakai-2.6.0-beta02 - issue or explaination of function processConfirmContinue() (in SiteAddParticipantHandler.java)

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Mon Mar 9 08:42:59 PDT 2009

Kimberly:

I found this is actually a bug generated during the module rewrite of
"Add Participant" from main SiteAction.java file.

In fact, the list of eIdRoles is not needed in the function anymore.
We can directly use the member attribute list userRoleEntries to
compare with the return list of user eids which have been
successfully added into the site.

If there is any difference between those two lists, alert message
will be shown with those failing eids inside.

I've documented the issue inside "SAK-15821: bug in the
processConfirmContinue function of Add Participant module" and fixed
in r58417.

Thanks,

- Zhen