[Building Sakai] access/.../WebServlet.setSession question in Sakai 2.4.x

Stephen Swinsburg s.swinsburg at lancaster.ac.uk
Sat Mar 7 01:10:51 PST 2009

Hi Casey,

Can't help you with your problem sorry but regarding finding a recent
session with the matching ID then re-establishing it, this could be a
security concern as one could attempt to guess/modify a session ID and
be logged in as someone else. I guess that is possible now, someone
could attempt to guess their session, but if they have timed out, as
far as I know, they aren't revived so it's ok.

cheers,
Steve

---
Steve Swinsburg