[Building Sakai] Melete for Sakai 2.6.x

Steven Githens swgithen at mtu.edu
Fri Mar 6 12:49:12 PST 2009

The issue is that for Sakai 2.6, some of the really core modules, such
as site, authz, etc.  Where repackaged as a distributable Kernel
module.  So all those dependencies have to be replaced a few kernel
<dependencies/>

There is a script to do it, and it's pretty easy, but it is more than
just a version change.
Real life instructions showing the conversion:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.cms.sakai.devel/25478

I'm not sure if it would be more sensible to keep your trunk on a 2.5.0
build, and make a tag with just 2.6 poms, or the other way around, or
something else.

Build toolchain Cheers,
Steve